We are looking for an entrepreneurial new Director or Head of Projects to play a central role in supporting the next phase of Social Life’s development, building on and scaling the products and tools that we have developed in the last few years.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a commitment to and understanding of the ethos underpinning Social Life’s work and what motivates us
- a strong track record of generating new business for consultancy products, and of working with agencies involved in the built environment (local government, housing developers, and housing associations in particular)
- good experience of working on social research projects
- excellent writing skills, and an interest in documenting and communicating our work
- very good interpersonal skills, and who is comfortable working collaboratively in our small friendly team in our office in Elephant & Castle.
Download more information about the job here.
Recruitment for this post is ongoing, and open until we find the right person.